Jump to navigation Jump to search
Member of: SynthesisAPI.WAPlots
Returns a bitmap object that represents the plot. (VBA/VB6 only.)
.CreatePlotVB6(PlotType, UserSettings, Width, Height)
- Required. The type of plot to create. Can be any WAPlotType constant.
- Optional. The WAPlotSettings object that represents the plot's settings.
- Optional. Integer. The plot width. Default value = 1150 pixels.
- Optional. Integer. The plot height. Default value = 800 pixels.
To create a plot, you must first add an object to the plot:
- Use the WAPlots.AddDataset method to add either a calculated WeibullDataSet or ALTADataSet object.
- Use the WAPlots.AddModel method to add a cModel object.
The following example uses a
WeibullDataSet object to create the plot.
VBA 'Declare a WeibullDataSet object. Dim WDS As New WeibullDataSet 'Add failures to the data set. Call WDS.AddFailure(1, 1) Call WDS.AddFailure(2, 1) Call WDS.AddFailure(3, 1) 'Fit the data to the life distribution, using all default analysis settings. WDS.Calculate 'Create a WAPlots object. Dim MyPlot As New WAPlots 'Add the calculated data set to the plot. Call MyPlot.AddDataset(WDS) 'Create a Probability plot and display it. This example assumes that an image control called "Image1" 'already exists in the active Excel sheet. Set Image1.Picture = MyPlot.CreatePlotVB6(WAPlotType_Probability)